Do you want to achieve that lux, elegant mermaid hair in minutes? It’s time to ditch your old curlers and go the easy, fast, and beautiful route with the MarinaLocks mermaid hair waver. The MarinaLocks is created for anyone who wants to achieve their best hair ever – even from home. This mini curler is less than 32mm – so it’s super lightweight and portable – making it easy for you to get those sexy curls even while on the go.
Suitable voltage: global universal voltage AC110V-240V
Power: 70W, 75W, 90W.105W.130W
Temperature control: 80-210℃ adjustable, 10℃ one gear
Size: Length of heating plate: 15 cm Body: 33.5 cm
- Comes with an LCD display.
- Heat is adjustable.
- The lowest temperature is 80℃, the highest is 210℃, and the temperature can be increased or decreased at 10℃.
- The power cord can be rotated and thickened, the cord length is 1.8 meters, and it is safe to use
- Material: high temperature resistant ABS polymer resin plastic shell, using high temperature resistant coating technology heating plate to ensure uniform heating without damaging hair. The heating element is PTC (thermal sensitive ceramic heating element) to quickly heat up!
- Exclusive PRO edition – a NEW exclusive design that waves your hair 50% faster than the previous model. Clamp your hair & within 2 seconds it will have a smooth, luxe wave!
- 25mm Waves – The MarinaLocks is super light to use and the wave is a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver.
- Super easy to use – our new design comes with a clamp down release feature.
- Advanced ceramic barrels – NEW high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine.
- Crimp-free design – MarinaLocks has it’s own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or “crimped” look.
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds, your hair will have that stunning mermaid waves.
- NEW heat resistant soft-touch handle – Exclusive new design to improve user experience.
- Multiple heat settings – You have the option of the best heat you need for your looks.
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – NEW 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- 2 Year Warranty & Quality Check guarantee – your purchase is protected with our 2 Year Warranty. All faulty products will be replaced within 24 hours of return. Do not be fooled by knock-offs that are not made with quality materials or certified to relevant standards.
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your MarinaLocks tool we will give you a refund.
The Mermade Hair Mini 25mm PRO Waver is the best tool for super easy-to-get lush Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp and release. It’s the easiest way to transform your hair into lush long waves. It’s perfectly suitable for all hair types and lengths from short bobs to super long hair!
Step 1. PREP
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray, like our Mermade Mist, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. WAVE
We suggest starting at a low heat and section and clip the hair into four or more parts. Starting from the back 1-inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb and clamp hair, hold for 2-5 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. MADE
Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, our Mermade Brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.