The DermaGlam Pore Vacuum is the perfect solution for clogged pores, uneven skin tone and dullness. Our pore vacuum can easily extract blackheads and buildup straight from your pores quickly, all without a facial appointment! A home microdermabrasion treatment, the DermaGlam doesn’t just give your skin a deep clean and help reduce acne, it also combats signs of ageing, brightens skin, improves hyper-pigmentation and sun damage and smooths uneven skin tone.
Using the pore vacuum is easy, the motored device simply glides over the skin, removing impurities and revitalising your complexion!
- Smoother, more even skin texture
- Brighter skin
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Improved appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduction in blackheads and breakouts
- Glowing complexion
- Improved circulation
- Improved product absorption
- Removes flakey skin & dryness
- 400mA Lithium battery for up to 30 days of life and over an hour of continued use
- 4x attachment heads: 1x microdermabrasion, 1x blackhead extraction, 1x cupping, 1x fine lines/anti-ageing
- Micro-USB cord for charging
- 2 x colour option of black or white
- Made from eco-friendly ABS Plastic
- 4 Speed Levels
- 3.7V Voltage
- 4W Power Output
- Approx. 440g Package Weight
- Directions for Use:
- Make sure the device is fully charged.
- Choose the attachment head you wish to use and make sure it has been disinfected and cleaned recently. This ensures there is no bacteria present and passed into the skin.
- Cleanse skin with a cleanser of choice. Clean skin also prevents the exchange of bacteria.
- Steam your face or use a hot wash cloth to warm your face and open up your pores. This will increase the effectiveness of the pore vacuum and make it likely to extract more stubborn blackheads.
- If uncertain or you are a first time user, please do a small patch test on skin until comfortable with device.
- Position the vacuum over the blackhead so that it’s completely enclosed by the nozzle. Try to hold the vacuum perpendicularly so that the nozzle is flush with the skin. This will help form a secure seal, making the suction more effective.
- For best results, suction one blackhead at a time. You might have to move the vacuum around a bit when working around the contours of the nose, cheeks and chin to find the best angle.
- Note: please do not always draw on the same area in case of redness, do not stay at one spot over 3 seconds. Remember to move the machine around, not back and forth. Please start on the lowest level until you get comfortable with the device.
- Vacuum absorption can be set from level 1 to level 4 in terms of suction power. Level 1-2 is for sensitive and dry skin, level 3 is for neutral skin that is neither dry nor oily, level 4 is for mixed or combination skin and for oily skin.
- The largest head is the cupping head. This can be used for massage purposes to boost circulation. The Microcrystalline Suction Head for microdermabrasion is best suited for smoothing skin texture and brightening. The Circle Suction Head has the highest suction and removes impurities such as blackheads the best via extraction. The Oval Suction Head reduces fine lines and shrinks pores.
- Splash face with cool water to close pores. Dry with clean towel.
- After using, some minor redness may occur. This is normal and will disappear.
- Please keep your hands dry when using the device, it is not waterproof.
- Ensure the filter cotton and filter chip is installed correctly, Also ensure it is kept clean and dry, similar to the place where the device is kept.
- Please keep the instrument dry and clean at all times.
In the Box:
- Instruction Manual
- 4 Attachment Heads
- USB Cord